Get High-Quality, Inexpensive Dental Treatment in India
At Rajan Dental, we treat hundreds of people every year, most of whom find it very economical to fly down to Chennai, India specifically for their dental work. What better way to get your dental work done than to combine it with an exotic vacation in a city full of beaches and ancient temples?
Apart from the obvious cost savings, our patrons are treated to end-to-end service from the time you get in touch with us. Our dentists will get on the phone with you and evaluate your dental condition over an internet call. Following this, we can make a tentative treatment plan and you can book tickets to visit us. Our hospitality staff will pick you up from the airport and drop you off at your hotel before shuttling you to our clinic and back when necessary. Based on the treatment plan, options for tourism can be worked out as well after you and your accompanying guests arrive here. Additionally, we have tie-ups with great local hotels and travel companies that will make your stay luxurious, enjoyable and inexpensive!
We are a reputed 60-year-old establishment and treat several Indian movie stars and public figures. Chances are high that you may encounter a local celebrity during your visit to our clinics. Several of our dentists have been trained and certified to practice in the United States or United Kingdom but have moved back to Chennai to be closer to home. We are also technology pioneers and are constantly bringing the latest dental techniques to India. One of the biggest benefits is that follow-up care is easy when you get treated with us as minor fixes or routine follow-up can always be done through our MALO CLINIC Network partners in your home country!
If you would like to speak to a patient from the United States who has experienced our process and our treatment, we would be happy to provide you with their contact information. You can get in touch with them directly for an unbiased opinion on your decision to visit Rajan Dental in India. You may also use our live chat channel to setup a skype call with one of our doctors and obtain a ‘no obligation’ free consultation on your condition. We also have some testimonials from patients in text and video formats.
DENTAL TREATMENT – COST COMPARISON
|Dental Procedure||Cost in Thailand BIDC (US$)||Approximate Cost in
|Cost at Rajan Dental(US$)||Savings in Percentage|
|Dental Implants||1528 – 1667||4000||1098***||73%|
|All-on-4 (Stage 1*)||7778 -8333||30000||5882***||80%|
|All-on-4 (Stage 2**)||—||—||3116||—|
|Zygoma (Stage 1*)||20312||34000||7843***||77%|
|Zygoma (Stage 2**)||—||—||3116||—|
|Porcelain Fused Metal Crown (PFM)||278 – 389||821||115||86%|
|Metal Free Crowns (Zirconia/Lava)||280 – 700||1000 – 3000||206 – 393||75% – 84%|
|Tooth Cleaning||33 – 56||50||30||40%|
|Tooth colored composite Fillings||31||250||47||81%|
|Tooth Impactions||56 – 70||200||125||38%|
|Root Canal Treatment||250 – 417||695||125||82%|
* Stage 1 : Implant Surgery (Including Screw Retained Provisional Bridge) ; Price indicated for All-on-4 and Zygoma is per Jaw.
** Stage 2 : 6 to 12 months after Stage 1 : Screw Retained Definitive Prosthesis (Titanium Framework + Ceramic Teeth – PIB)
*** Nobel Biocare Implants
†Prices indicated are as per the $ rate as on September 2017.
International Patient Experience
Apart from the obvious cost savings, our patrons are treated with end-to-end service from the time you get in touch with us. Our dentists will get on the phone with you and evaluate your dental condition over a phone / Internet call. Following this, we can make a tentative treatment plan and you can book tickets to visit us. Our hospitality staff will pick you up from the airport and drop you off at your hotel before shuttling you to our clinic and back when necessary. Based on the treatment plan, options for tourism can be worked out as well after you and your accompanying guests arrive here. Additionally, we have tie-ups with great local hotels and travel companies that will make your stay luxurious, enjoyable and inexpensive!
Doctors call you over phone to assess your dental condition
Based on initial assessment, plan and book tickets to chennai
Arrival & Accommodation
Clinic arranges for pick-up at the airport. Tieups with hotels to provide assiatance in accommodation
World-class technology needs to be operated by world-class people.
For beautiful places in South India
The Steps Involved:
Step 1 – Initial Contact
- Reach out to us via
- Online chat
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp call or text at: +919940693406
- Phone: +914440105050 or +914428474488.
- Upon contact, our doctors will review your requirements and reach out to you in order to ensure they have a clear understanding of your case. A telephone or video call may be arranged at a time of convenience to ensure complete clarity. This will also allow us to give you an accurate estimate of treatment costs and fees.
- Upon agreement of the treatment procedure along with discussion of the costs and fees, we will proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – Travelling to India
- Here we can identify convenient dates for your treatment, following which you will need to obtain an Indian medical visa as well as book flights to the Chennai International Airport (Airport Code: MAA). Comprehensive and detailed information regarding the Indian Medical Visa as well as guidelines on obtaining one can be found at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html
- We can also assist you with booking accommodation with some of our hotel partners at lower pre-negotiated rates.
Step 3 – Arrival at Chennai
- Upon your arrival in Chennai, our hospitality manager will meet you and any accompanying friends/family at the airport and transfer you to your accommodation. Any requirements you may have or any information you might require will be addressed by our hospitality manager.
- We will also provide you with several other services while you are here including:
- Complimentary transfers between the airport and your accommodation (both ways).
- A local mobile phone number so you can contact local establishments easily.
- A wireless internet dongle which will provide you with internet access while you are on the move.
Step 4 – Medical Treatment
- Once you arrive at our clinic, we will perform a comprehensive clinical evaluation and finalize your treatment plan. Our doctors are very experienced and will explain the options available very systematically. Our staff will ensure you receive the utmost comfort and care during your treatment stages.
- The duration of the treatment will vary on a case to case basis. In your time outside of treatment, we invite you to explore and experience all that the city has to offer (while following your doctor’s guidelines of course!)
Step 5 – Departure
- After completing your treatment, our manager will guide you to the airport on your date of departure so you may safely travel home with your new set of pristine teeth!