An International Dental Centre, with an in-house laboratory amongst the pioneers of Zygoma implants in India. RAJAN DENTAL is the only Indian Partner for the Global Dental Chain ‘MALO DENTAL’ headquartered in Poland. This allowed patients to have an opportunity for follow-up treatment in 100+ dental clinics worldwide.
Rajan Dental, Chennai’s Largest Dental Hospital, India’s pioneering Dental Implant Centre for Hi-tech Implantology, is collaborating with the World’s Leaders in Dental Implantology among the World’s largest Dental Hospital from Europe, Malo Dental.
This collaboration has brought in technological advancements and European protocols for providing advanced dental treatments in India. By this collaboration Rajan – Malo has established a Premium Dental Clinic in India. The dentists and para-dental staff in Rajan Dental Hospital have been trained by Malo Dental, in Europe, in advanced dental treatments, Laboratory Technology, and advanced Implantology.
The business cooperation agreement for this alliance jointly announced by Dr. Paulo Malo and Dr.Gunaseelan Rajan.
- PRESENT IN OVER 22 COUNTRIES; 6 CONTINENTS & 100+ CLINICS WORLDWIDE.
- FOLLOW UP TREATMENTS IN ANY OF THE 100+ CLINICS WORLDWIDE.
- RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE FOR IMPLANT DENTISTRY.
- UNIFIED APPROACH FOLLOWING THE MALO PROTOCOL.
- KNOWLEDGE EXPERTISE SHARED BY MALO.
- ADVANCED DENTAL TREATMENT WITH THE LATEST EUROPEAN TECHNOLOGIES.
MALO DENTAL Protocol advantages
- High success rate;
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting, as it’s invasive, costly, and uncomfortable for patients;
- Procedure is well tolerated and of a short duration – typically takes about 1 to 2 hours for complete oral rehabilitation;
- TEETH IN 3 DAYS – not only the surgery, but also the placement of fixed (non-removable) teeth with immediate function. Traditional techniques often involve multiple surgeries and can take over a year to complete;
- Can usually be performed in patients with diabetes, osteoporosis or other health conditions that are often contraindications for bone grafting;
- Natural-looking teeth that feel and work like your natural dentition;
- Highly hygienic – easy to maintain and clean;
- Cost-savings – typically about half the cost of alternative techniques (bone grafting and the placement of more than 4 implants).
While this collaboration, we have brought incredible value to our practice as we strive to stay at the forefront of dental excellence in India and simultaneously raise the bar for the same.