An International Dental Centre, with an in-house laboratory is amongst the pioneers of Zygoma implants in India. RAJAN DENTAL is the only Indian Partner for the Global Dental Chain ‘MALO CLINIC’ headquartered in Portugal. This allows patients to have an opportunity for follow-up treatment in 127+ dental clinics worldwide
Rajan Dental, Chennai’s Largest Dental Hospital & India’s pioneer Dental Implant Center for Hi-tech Implantology, is collaborating with Worlds Leaders in Dental Implantology & World’s largest Dental Hospital from Europe, Malo Clinic.
This collaboration will bring in technological advancements and European protocols for providing advanced dental treatments in India. By this collaboration Rajan – Malo Clinic will be establishing Premium Dental Clinics across India. By this collaboration the dentists and para-dental staff in Rajan Dental Hospital will be trained by Malo Clinic, in Europe, in advanced dental treatments, Laboratory Technology, and advanced Implantology.
The business cooperation agreement for this alliance jointly announced by Dr. Paulo Malo & Dr. Gunaseelan Rajan.
- PAULO MALO FOUNDER OF MALO CLINIC, THE LARGEST DENTAL CHAIN IN THE WORLD.
- PRESENT IN OVER 30 COUNTRIES; 5 CONTINENTS & 127+ CLINICS WORLDWIDE.
- FOLLOW UP TREATMENTS IN ANY OF THE 127+ CLINICS WORLDWIDE.
- RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE FOR IMPLANT DENTISTRY.
- UNIFIED APPROACH FOLLOWING THE MALO PROTOCOL.
- KNOWLEDGE EXPERTISE SHARED BY MALO.
- ADVANCED DENTAL TREATMENT WITH THE LATEST EUROPEAN TECHNOLOGIES.
MALO CLINIC Protocol advantages
- High success rate;
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting, as it’s invasive, costly, and uncomfortable for patients;
- Procedure is well tolerated and of a short duration – typically takes about 1 to 2 hours for complete oral rehabilitation;
- TEETH IN 3 DAYS – not only the surgery, but also the placement of fixed (non-removable) teeth with immediate function. Traditional techniques often involve multiple surgeries and can take over a year to complete;
- Can usually be performed in patients with diabetes, osteoporosis or other health conditions that are often contraindications for bone grafting;
- Natural-looking teeth that feel and work like your natural dentition;
- Highly hygienic – easy to maintain and clean;
- Cost-savings – typically about half the cost of alternative techniques (bone grafting and the placement of more than 4 implants).