Designed to expand the participant’s knowledge and confidence in Implant practice in following areas;
- Applied anatomy pertaining to Implant dentistry.
- Case selection and treatment planning using Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) and Orthopantomogram (OPG)
- Identifying the need for grafting procedures.
- Sequencing the surgical procedures, prosthodontic phase and loading protocol.
- Surgical techniques of Implantology.
- Diagnosis and management of surgical and prosthodontic complications.
- 20 hours of comprehensive lectures covering anatomical aspects, treatment planning, diagnostic aids and surgical aspects of Implantology.
- Visual demonstration of Implant surgery.
- One hands-on session on Styrofoam models.
- One clinical session where participants work on patients.
- Exposure to two Implant systems:
1. Nobel Biocare
2. Either Adin or Alphadent or other system.
- Participants will be placing one NOBEL and one Adin or Alphadent implant system on patients provided by RDI.
- Participants may place additional implants if they wish by bringing in their own patient with prior intimation.
Module-II: (3 MONTHS AFTER MODULE-1)
- 12 hours of comprehensive lectures, covering advanced Implant prosthodontics, loading protocols and esthetics in Implantology
- One hands-on session on impression techniques on Styrofoam models.
- One clinical session where participants perform the second stage prosthodontic procedures, impressions and deliver the final prosthesis for the patient for whom the implants were placed.
After The Course:
- Doctors will gain practical experience in placing implants to delivering prosthesis, which will increase their overall confidence in Implantology.
- Continued support and guidance from experienced faculty of RAJAN DENTAL for the participants. This support will be extended for the period of six months from the course completion date.
- Opportunity to utilize the fully equipped Implant clinic and operation theatre for the participants to work on their private patients.
- Participants will be provided with the course completion Certificate by Rajan Dental Institute
- Participants will be provided with scholarship for a one year full time Implant Fellowship program affiliated to The T.N. Dr.MGR Medical University, if they wish to join.
Course Duration & Schedule:
- Module I for 4 days and Module II for 3 days
- Limited to 10 participants per batch for better personal training and interaction by the faculty.
- Timings : 9 :00 am – 5:00 pm
- Venue: RAJAN DENTAL INSTITUTE. #56, Dr .Radha Krishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
- MODULE 1 : February2nd 2017 (Thursday) to February 5th 2017 (Sunday)
- MODULE 2: May 7th2017 (Sunday) to May 9th (Tuesday) 2017.
- 4 implants (2 NOBEL and 2 ADIN/ALPHADENT).
- Basic implant surgical kit.
- Styrofoam jaw models & dummy implants for hands-on session
- Impression materials used for the hands-on sessions and on patient.
- Prosthesis delivered for the patient.
- Dental consumables and other materials used during the course.
- Study materials provided as a part of the course
- Lunch & Tea on all days.
- Pay online or by cheque
- Registration fee Rs 25,000 (Twenty five thousand only). Balance shall be paid before the course commencement.
- Registration will be on first come basis.
- BDS from DCI recognized university & State DCI registration.
- International students may contact the below personnel to complete the admission process;
- Mr.T.Karunanidhi +91 9940217967 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Dr.Srinivasan +91 9500060077 / email@example.com
Course Fee & Inclusions:
Course fee: Rs: 1,65,000/- (Rs. One Lakh and sixty five thousand only)
Cancellation policy: Course fee will be refunded upon cancellation after retaining the registration charges. Retained registration charges can be availed / adjusted by the participant on their future enrollment in any of the courses of RDI within a period of one year.